Sunday, September 28, 2008

Day 49 - We're Going On A Walk



Looking for photos around Colorado Springs has proven more difficult than I thought it would be. my goal most days is to stay at home and the farthest I go is taking the dogs for a walk! So, here we go - When the dogs find me coming down the stairs with my walking shoes on OR if they see my daughter April with her walking shoes on, they start to dance. running, jumping and very excited barking begins. here is a small sample. and tomorrow - you'll go with me along the scenic walkways here in the Northern Part of Colorado Springs



4 comments:

Fashion Schlub said...

what good kids :-)

Iris said...

They do appear to be pretty happy!! Isn't it amazing how quickly they learn when we're not particularly trying to teach them.

Carole and Chewy said...

Well -yeah - they're smart dogs!
Just like mine -all it takes to put them into a frenzy are the words "WALKEE WALKEE" and it's all over.

Kat Simpson said...

walk - out - or 'bye' and they are all nuts. someday i'll get a video of them, LOL