Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Day 37 - Fields of Flowers


Walking the dogs this morning I was so mad that I had forgotten my camera. Then I remembered that my phone has a camera. Didn't get many good shots but I like this one! this is at the end of my street, where one of the city walking trails begins. Colorado Springs is known as one of the fittest towns in the US. Of course, having the Olympic Training Center here helps :) but there is a lot of emphasis on outdoor activity here and walking trails ALL over!

4 comments:

Fashion Schlub said...

what a scenic place to exercise!

Jai Johnson • JaiArt.Com said...

That's a walking trail? Geez...even *I* might walk there...hurt foot and all! BEAUTIFUL!

Iris said...

Ohhhhhh! What an absolutely gorgeous photo.

Kat Simpson said...

Pretty good for a camera phone, eh? Thanks guys