Wednesday, July 30, 2008

DAY 14 /365 - Autographs are in!


Okay, really trying not to put 'ebay' stuff in here but i was so excited that these came today. While in Chicago at eBay Live I gave these hats to Lorrie Norrington and John Donahoe. I asked them if I mailed them one, would they autograph and send it back (I didn't want to hassle them with it while there in line with so many people behind and around me). So I sent them off and today they came back! They'll be going up for auction for a charity auction tomorrow but wanted to share my excitement here!

2 comments:

365DAYSINHEMETVALLEY said...

Nice Kat --- it was nice of them to send it back to you.

Kat Simpson said...

that's what i thought. When I sent it off I wondered if I'd ever see them again! got a nice note from her, too. I need to send a thank you to them. Kat