Thursday, July 24, 2008

Day 10 / 365 - My Beautiful Roses



Isn't it beautiful!? I've really missed having roses - I had a great bed in Florida but haven't had any success here in Colorado. So when we redid the front yard and the landscaper said this area would be good for Roses i was thrilled. I now have 6 beautiful miniature bushes and 6 carpet rose bushes. They are blooming over and over and I love watering them in the morning or each evening!



Can't wait until they grow and fill the bed - actually, I'll just be THRILLED when I see they've survived the first winter!


3 comments:

Robin said...

Your roses will do fine in CSprings. They are just weeds, afterall. :) (I had them in the Springs and in Golden with no problems. They'd be deer food here.)

Jai Johnson • JaiArt.Com said...

How pretty! I hope they'll grow well for you!

Kat Simpson said...

Roses = Weeds? well, that explains why I love them, LOL