Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Day 63 - Try again :)



Sorry my friends - have had difficulty staying motivated to keep up the posts. Frankly, I don't get out much, LOL
so I had a talk with myself and decided maybe my 365 blog would better be called "365 Days in the Life of a Colorado Springs Ebayer"  LOL
I'll post outdoor pictures as I can but other days you'll all just get shots of my daily life :) These photos are of my assistant, Sammi. The reason the bottom one is blurry is that I had tied her up in my measuring tape (I was measuring clothing) and she was a twirling dervish trying to get untangled, LOL 
Hope you enjoy and I will try again to post daily.

4 comments:

Iris said...

Cute - and glad to see you posting again. We'll take whatever we can get :)

Mr Cottage said...

Our Pippa is like that. Always lying in a box or something. Lately she has taken to climbing up the chimney, even when we have a fire going!

Jai Johnson • JaiArt.Com said...

Awww....she's so cute! I keep my tape put up...I *know* it would be torn up, eaten, or just plain disappear if I didn't!

Kat Simpson said...

Hi - all - working on it :)